Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) provides a wide spectrum of oil and gas production facilities and services in engineering & construction, marine repair and marine conversion.
- The Pasir Gudang yard is one of the largest marine heavy industry facilities in the region with an area of 150.6 hectares and 1.8 km seafront.
- Operates a fabrication yard in Kiyanly, Turkmenistan with an area of 43.6 hectares.
- Order book of RM2.9 billion as at 31 December 2011.
Major Developments from April 2011 – December 2011
- Secured the Tapis Enchanced Oil Recovery (EOR) topside project, the first EOR process to be implemented in Malaysia and the Telok Gas Development, both from ExxonMobil.
- Awarded the FSU Lekas conversion project, which is the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) contract for the repair, life extension and conversion of MISC’s Tenaga Satu into a Floating Storage Unit.
- Completed and successfully delivered the Onshore Gas Terminal (OGT) for PETRONAS Carigali Turkmenistan.
- Entered into a definitive sale and purchase agreement for Sime Darby Engineering Sdn. Bhd.’s yard in Pasir Gudang. Integration of the new yard will see the addition of 31% or 116 acre into MHB’s total yard size and increase the current annual output capacity of 69,700 MT significantly.