Captain Raja Sager Muniandy
Vice President, Group Health, Safety, Security & Environment (GHSSE)
Captain Raja Sager Muniandy, appointed as Vice President, GHSSE on 1 June 2021.
- Responsible for the management of the Health, Safety, Security and Environment matters of the MISC Group
- Masters in Business Administration, University Utara Malaysia
- Master’s Foreign Going Certificate of Competency, Ministry of Transport, New Zealand
- Board Member, various subsidiaries within the MISC Group
- Director, Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operators Ltd (SIGTTO)
- Managing Director/CEO, Eaglestar Marine Holdings (L) Pte. Ltd.
- Head of Fleet Management Services, MISC Berhad
- Senior General Manager, Fleet Operations & Maintenance, MISC Berhad
- Fleet Director, AET Ship Management Pte. Ltd.
- General Manager, AET Ship Management (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Master on Chemical Tankers
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interests with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No public sanction or penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2020