Dato’ Tengku Marina Tunku Annuar
Independent Non-Executive Director
Dato’ Tengku Marina Tunku Annuar was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of MISC Berhad on 1 January 2022.
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, London University, United Kingdom
- Business Sustainability Management Course, University of Cambridge Institute of Sustainability Leadership
- Sustainability Leadership Lab, University of Cambridge Institute of Sustainability Leadership
- Rewiring Leadership for High Impact, University of Cambridge Institute of Sustainability Leadership
- Nestle Leadership Programme, London Business School, United Kingdom
- Executive Certificate, Advocacy in International Affairs, The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Global Health Diplomacy Executive Course, The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- MISC Berhad
- S P Setia Berhad
- Westports Holdings Berhad
Other Public Company
- Member, Board Sustainability and Risk Committee, MISC Berhad
- Council Member, Climate Governance Malaysia
- Asia-Pacific Region Head, Corporate Regulatory & Scientific Affairs, Nestle S.A.
- Global Public Affairs Lead, Nestle S.A.
- Group Director, Corporate Affairs, Communications and Wellness, Nestle (Malaysia) Berhad
- Corporate Communications Manager, Nestle (Malaysia) Berhad
- Public Relations & Communications Manager in Hospitality Industry
- Public Relations Officer in Malaysia Airlines, United Kingdom Office