Vice President, Legal, Corporate Secretarial and Compliance
Fadzillah Kamaruddin was appointed as Vice President, Legal, Corporate Secretarial and Compliance on 1 August 2010 and Company Secretary of MISC Berhad on 1 November 2007.
- Responsible for the management of all legal affairs, company secretarial services, compliance and insurance matters of the Group
- LLB (Honours) Degree, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Barrister-at-Law (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Licensed Company Secretary
- Company Secretary of MISC Berhad (since 1 November 2007)
- Board Member and Company Secretary, various subsidiaries and joint venture companies within the MISC Group.
- Senior General Manager, Legal and Corporate Secretarial Affairs, MISC Berhad
- General Manager, Legal & Corporate Secretarial Affairs, MISC Berhad
- Senior Legal Counsel, Domestic Operations, PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd.
- Legal Adviser, Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
- Senior Federal Counsel at the Advisory and International Division, Attorney-General’s Chambers
- No family relationship with any Director/Major Shareholder of MISC Berhad
- No conflict of interest with MISC Berhad
- No conviction for any offences within the past 5 years other than traffic offences, if any
- No penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year 2018