Vice President, Gas Assets & Solutions
Hazrin Hasan was appointed as Vice President, Gas Assets & Solutions on 1 January 2022.
- Overall management and operations of the conventional LNG shipping and nonconventional gas asset solutions of MISC
- Development of the sustainability and profitability of LNG shipping and nonconventional gas asset solutions through efficient and strategic business development and stakeholder management
- Certified Chief Engineer, Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA), UK
- Marine Engineering, South Tyneside College, UK
- Senior Management Development Program, INSEAD
- Vice Chairman of Malaysia Shipowners’ Association (MASA)
- Managing Director and CEO, MISC Maritime Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Head, Ship Operations and Contract Management, LNG Business, MISC Berhad
- General Manager, Project Management Ship, Group Technical Services
- Managerial roles in Fleet Management Services (FMS) and the Human Resource function in FMS
- Joined MISC as an Engine Cadet and had sailed on MISC LNG vessels, finishing his sea career as Chief Engineer